IHRSA is happy to extend complimentary press passes for IHRSA's Convention & Trade Show to confirmed members of the media—writers, reporters, bloggers, reviewers, photographers, and videographers—who either cover the fitness industry or report on consumer health, wellness, and sport trends. We also extend this invitation to social media influencers whose social media content is focused on the fitness industry or on consumer health, wellness, and sport trends.
Please submit your application for a press pass below.
Press Pass Rules & Regulations
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval. If approved, you will receive a registration code within seven days of submitting your application.
- Press passes are issued individually. If you are applying as part of a team, each person on your team must submit a request using the email address specific to their role.
- A member of the IHRSA public relations team will approve each request separately within the appropriate approval timeframe.
- Offer may not be combined with or applied to any other promotions, discounts, or previously purchased registrations. Media passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold.
Offer expires two weeks prior to the start of the IHRSA Convention & Trade Show.
By submitting a press pass request, you agree to the following:
- to publish at least one pre-event article, video, column, podcast, or other type of content about the IHRSA event at least one month prior to the event, and to share that content with IHRSA PR contact;
- to share any post-event article, interview, video, ad, column, podcast, or other type of coverage about your experience at the Convention or promoting the event with IHRSA staff; and
- to properly attribute any use of official event photos made available to the media through the online portal to IHRSA.
Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.